Do you wish to continue your French studies in Quebec?
Accès Études Québec can help you achieve your goal. We have established partnerships with several educational institutions, and thanks to the company Edu-Inter, we can offer francization courses, before you begin your academic training.
Accès Études Québec is a non-profit organization located in Quebec. The NPO was created in 2016 and aims to promote the registration, reception and integration of international students, in vocational and technical training in Quebec. Reception and support services are free for students and can be summarized as follows:
Before your arrive:
• Advice towards training that meets your expectations;
• Evaluation of your application, transcripts and / or diplomas (prerequisites required to study in Quebec);
• Obtaining a letter of admission with a training center or school with whom we collaborate;
• Help to find housing before you arrive in Quebec;
• Reception upon arrival at the airport and transportation to your accommodations;
• Accompaniment for administrative procedures (final registration at the educational institution, obtaining your social insurance number, opening a bank account, cell phone and other.) ;
• job search assistance;
*We work with a law firm specializing in immigration, to help candidates with administrative immigration procedures at a preferential rate.
An assessment of the initial level of French will be conducted free of charge. Following the results, the duration and the cost will be fixed. The level of French required to start a training in Quebec is B2. Once you have reached the desired level, you will be able to begin your new academic training. The training costs approximately $ 320 CAD per week, and takes an average of 32 weeks to reach the B2 level. If you already have a French base, it will take you a lot less time.
Advantage to completing a professional or technical training:
A Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) or Technical Diploma (TDS) certifies that a student has successfully completed a post-secondary professional education program for a trade or occupation. Graduates holding a DEP or DEC are recognized throughout Canada and around the world.
All the vocational training courses offered to foreign students by the training centers and schools with which we work, have a strong demand from the labor market.
If you have any questions, or would like to join us, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer your questions, and help you with the next steps.
The Accès Études Québec Access Team